Vision, Aims and Values
Our vision is to empower children and young adults with autism to lead fuller lives. By providing a life enhancing education we expect all our pupils to achieve at school, home and in their communities.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Having consistently high expectations and achievements for every individual.
- Offering high quality, inspirational and innovative teaching and learning, underpinned by the principles and practice of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) specifically using Verbal Behaviour (VB).
- Providing a safe, secure, caring and enjoyable environment where children and young adults can thrive, work and learn, and grow towards independence.
- Providing inspirational and accountable leadership at all levels.
- Providing a personalised curriculum for the 21st Century, which meets each pupil’s individual education plan, based on the National Curriculum and functional life and independent skills.
- Working in partnership with parents, providing support, training and information.
- Providing an ambitious and comprehensive staff training and development programme, and become the leading provider of autism education in the UK and beyond.
At BeyondAutism we are:
Dedicated to delivering excellence
By developing expertise, outstanding services and positive engagement, always seeking to go above and beyond expectations.
Committed to Applied Behaviour Analysis
By contributing to research and ensuring our staff continually develop and share best practice that ensure aspirational outcomes for people with autism are achieved.
By embracing diversity, showing integrity, acting with compassion and always treating people with dignity.
Proud to challenge
By listening, changing thinking, shifting attitudes and educating.